Related Results

20 May 2011

Tame Impala Album Art

Tame Impala
Innerspeaker (2010)
900px x 900px / 576 KB

Tame Impala is a 4-piece Australian psychedelic rock band from Perth. I was introduced to them by a friend shortly after their first studio album, Innerspeaker, was released last year in May. You can see for yourself that the album art for Innerspeaker is a bit trippy, and it's definitely indicative of the musical stylings of the band. Not only do I enjoy the photoshop job of taking a slice out of this photograph and repeating it into the horizon, but I also really enjoy the photo in general!

Have you guys heard of Tame Impala? What do you think of Innerspeaker's cover?

22 comments:

  1. Good band. They sound very much like a modern version of The Beatles.

    And that cover is suitably trippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them, but the artwork definately looks interesting and, well psychedelic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. It's very subtly designed to be trippy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang on. i have to go do some mesculine before i analyze this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you didn't have to tell me what they play, i could guess from the cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. if their music is as trippy as their album cover, I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That artwork is trippy. a Good alum art sometimes means good albums.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a lot have said, how trippy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I thought it was a random picture, but then I noticed the sky--!

    ReplyDelete
  11. French Home Based Business Blog
    Thanks A lot And We Waiting A Posts more than This bur we need more photos Vedios
    thanks Black Finance Blogs ,,,,
    French Career Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Thanks A lot about Your Articles ... very Nice
    Free personal Finance
    blue waffle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool band.I was looking for the picture and I feel photo shop did it. Nice indeed..
    Inkjet Paper

    ReplyDelete