Related Results

06 January 2011

Daft Punk Album Art | Part 2

Daft Punk
Alive 1997 (2001)
1000px x 960px / 218 KB

Daft Punk
Daft Club (2003)
945px x 945px / 78 KB

Daft Punk
Human After All: Remixes (2006)
600px x 600px / 131 KB

Daft Punk
Musique Vol. 1 1993-2005 (2006)
500px x 500px / 31 KB

Daft Punk
Alive 2007 (2007)
500px x 500px / 108 KB

Daft Punk
Tron: Legacy Soundtrack (2010)
1500px x 1500px / 134 KB

We're back with Part 2 of the Daft Punk album art collection. These are all of Daft Punk's "other" (non-studio) albums, which include 2 live albums, 2 remix albums, 1 compilation album, and 1 soundtrack.

Personally, I have to say that the music (as well as the Daft Punk cameo) are the things that made the movie Tron: Legacy for me (along with Jeff Bridges being an all-around cool Dude). I like the covers of the Alive albums; Alive 1997 has a neat equipment box / tour kinda look, and Alive 2007 has a neat little geometric pattern that kinda resembles a stage. I really wish I could see these guys live, as Alive 2007 in particular is an amazing album. Daft Club's cover gives us a shot of the two artists (or at least their helmets), which is pretty cool, as well.

Have you guys seen Daft Punk live? Have you seen Tron: Legacy yet? There are some really incredible tracks on that soundtrack. What do you guys think of their album art here on the Part 2 post?

40 comments:

  1. Nice tase in music bro, following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Some are realy great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, fantastic. Can't say I've ever seen them live but I'd definitely love to. I saw Tron: Legacy recently and it was pretty enjoyable (I know a lot of people didn't like it). The soundtrack was pretty sweet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love daft punk! I'm going to pick up the Tron Legacy soundtrack today :) so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it how they mixed it up a bit by naming one of thier albums "Daft Live" instead of "Daft Punk".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I'm just starting to catalog my collection properly and these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moooore daft punk! :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool stuff, I liked Daft Punk way back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The soundtrack of Tron was amazing! I still have not yet to see the movie though lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 2nd one is pretty rad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Jeff Bridges was so awesome, especially when he as Flu would yell or something XD Too bad the last two albums don't have Daft Punk's iconic label thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ARGH! Tron just ruins it. I know it "seems like the perfect mix," but lets face it. It was not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love the Tron font

    ReplyDelete
  14. really wanna check that tron soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks really nice. They make great music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, i know. Daft Punk rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They have really epic songs, and they made a really great job with Tron but their covers are all the same

    ReplyDelete
  18. following, im really into saving high res images for my ipod shuffle as well. great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't seen the film yet but I would like to.
    The logo stands out doesn't it? Simple but easily recognised.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just gonna say it, Jeff Bridges is so much more of a bad ass as Rooster Cogburn.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man did you see daft punk in tron? so sick, loving your music taste bro

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tron, Daft Punk .. amazing , really is !! nice choices

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome movie, awesome soundtrack, awesome band. It's pretty much a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ^^ Toliver literally said everything that needs to be said

    ReplyDelete
  25. Even though I wasn't blown away by a lot of the Tron soundtrack, I was still the guy in the back of the theater geeking out during that first shot Daft Punk was in. I wasn't expecting that at all.

    Also, that tune with the acid bass in the credits sounded pretty cool as I was leaving the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the soundtrack of TRON!
    anyways, cool blog, i'll follow and support!

    ReplyDelete
  27. speaking of tron has anyone seen it yet? curious if I should just straight up buy the BR when its released or DL it and view first

    ReplyDelete
  28. you should consider to fucus more on vinyl art !

    the best art form of the 20th cetury, love your blog,
    many thanx

    f-f-f-ollowing

    ReplyDelete