Related Results

05 January 2011

Daft Punk Album Art | Part 1

Daft Punk
Homework (1997)
1390px x 1390px / 266 KB

Daft Punk
Discovery (2001)
500px x 496px / 41 KB

Daft Punk
Human After All (2005)
566px x 567px / 32 KB

Daft Punk is an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter. They have had a large following of devoted fans for years, and have just recently taken their act to a whole new level by devoting a long amount of time to making an incredible film score for Disney's Tron: Legacy (this soundtrack will appear on the Part 2 post).

Part 1 of their album art includes their 3 studio albums, and Part 2 of the album art will include all of their "other" albums (live albums, remix albums, compilation albums, soundtracks).

For containing such iconic songs as "One More Time" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger", these albums sure do have bland covers! What do you guys think of their music or their album art? Stay tuned for Part 2 (with the Tron: Legacy soundtrack) coming soon!

27 comments:

  1. I loved Daft Punk in high school, and I never saw the album art. I like the splash of metallic liquid for the second one. As for Tron... when I hear the name, all I can think of is this. Eek.

    http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/8/9/8/8/tron_guy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. The repetition is pretty cool haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are pushing a theme for thier covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. daft punk is awesome, same as "A Beer for the Shower"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Daft Punk. I got into them somewhat late, but I was happy either way. I'm glad they're back in the stream of things with the soundtrack to Tron: Legacy.

    Beer for the Shower: My dad is still very proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity. I agree with Butters on the repetition too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have every CD they ever put out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 2nd album cover is my favorite. And Tron was totally worth it just for their cameo role <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Discovery was the first album I ever bought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I read the name, I've got their entire albums in the end for the entire day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always liked their logo. Simple yet effective. Homework is a classic, man. Pure 90s house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Daft Punk, but Tron looks like the kind of movie that makes you twitch and have a 2 hour long headache

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never got the chance to get into Daft Punk but I heard they are really good! I'll check them out sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. THe artwork is not that impressive, to me at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. let the music and not the cover decide what you think of the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks :) fun outfit?! is it good or bad?

    daft punk is cool....

    xoxo
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're great artists in every aspect

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love their music, but the album art looks so simple and unattended. they are great anyways

    ReplyDelete
  19. For me daft punk brings back a lot of memories..

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. daft punk rules! their songs are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  22. instantly recognizable logo....and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ive been a fan of daft punk for awhile, it suprises me that people dont know their music.

    ReplyDelete