Related Results

26 January 2011

The Beatles Album Art | Part 2

The Beatles
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
1717px x 1662px / 517 KB

The Beatles
Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
1510px x 1480px / 0.99 MB

The Beatles
The Beatles (aka the White Album) (1968)
840px x 840px / 37 KB

The Beatles
Yellow Submarine (1969)
800px x 725px / 431 KB

The Beatles
Abbey Road (1969)
1635px x 1485px / 617 KB

The Beatles
Let It Be (1970)
1510px x 1480px / 348 KB

The Beatles
Past Masters Volume One (1988)
600px x 598px / 63 KB

The Beatles
Past Masters Volume Two (1988)
500px x 500px / 33 KB

Coming at you today is Part 2 of The Beatles album art. There were a lot of good responses on the Part 1 post, so keep 'em coming! What do you guys think of this batch of albums? Personally, it doesn't get better than the iconic Abbey Road cover, which music fans everywhere should know and recognize.

32 comments:

  1. I love the SGT pepper album! Zappa also did a parody art of it on We're Only in it for they money album

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fist cover is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting... following for more
    check out my blog if you have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, album art isn't appreciated the way it used to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted an article today featuring the Beatles, great coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is my favourite album and its art is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sgt Pepper is one of my all time favorite albums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is the best album the beatles produced. no question

    ReplyDelete
  9. These guys are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Abbey Road cover is parodied a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. heh got to love the white album

    ReplyDelete
  12. little fact here that abbey road zebra crossing has been listed as a protected monument.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can clearly tell how much they were smoking for the first few covers...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still say "BORING!" but I can't disagree with "iconic." Still, iconic doesn't always mean "interesting to all."

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trippy but very recognisable. Honestly, I don't think I've heard more than a handful of songs by them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh man the hippie-ness is invading

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful for that time! :) Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I fucking love The Beatles! The Magical Mystery Tour cover makes me lol. Sgt Peppers and Abbey Road are definitely classics. Very icon artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album's cover is my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I come over to your page after looking at a guy who posted a Spongebob comic and he said he was high then here I see rainbows and psychedelic colors. Makes me wonder just what is going on now days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great stuff ! :)

    Following and supporting

    http://koal0r.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am sure many bands have copied or emulated these classic Beatles covers many times.. I would like to see some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome, I love their albums too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What was the name of the album that they released a few years ago, using recorded Lennon tracks for a song called Free As A Bird?

    ReplyDelete
  25. heres one for all u beatle fans u gotto watch
    paul mccaetney really is dead then ull look at the album covers a little differently and see what really happened ...

    ReplyDelete