Related Results

17 December 2010

A Perfect Circle Album Art

A Perfect Circle
Mer de Noms (2000)
500px x 500px / 57 KB

A Perfect Circle
Thirteenth Step (2003)
600px x 596px / 179 KB

A Perfect Circle
eMOTIVe (2004)
500px x 496px / 57 KB

Here is the album art for a rock/metal band called A Perfect Circle. I got into this band after listening to a lot of Tool (the main singer from Tool is also the main singer for A Perfect Circle). Thirteenth Step is definitely my favorite album of theirs, though I honestly pretty strongly dislike it's album art (insects, even that goofy yellow thing, just make me cringe and I don't want to look at them).  They're a lot more mellow than Tool, so if you like Maynard James Keenan, but aren't really into how heavy Tool is, then you might want to check out A Perfect Circle! What do you guys think about them?

21 comments:

  1. Definitely an interesting blog you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent artwork, and a very good band. Quite the hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll try to listen asap :)

    (youtube is my friend ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. APC really is Tool-lite. Maynard is an amazing musician.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it another spinoff band where the lead singer goes off and makes lighter, more pop oriented music?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of album pics but seems like a good idea after i saw your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol @ the guy that said Tool-lite. That's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work, nice pic..

    followin you

    visit my place: www.yourchilltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect circle is amazing. Maynard is a great vocalist :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of them before, but I've been looking for good music so I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty sweet album art. As an artist I always had an interest in album art. You got a new follower bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking fwd to see what new album art you post

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect circle is pretty awesome, I've been listening to a lot of their stuff lately...cool blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THIS!!!! One of my favourite bands, also Tool is impressive with the fibonacci

    ReplyDelete
  15. APC is deff one of my fav bands, i happen to like mer do noms more then 13th step, although both cds are legendary, ive been listening too alot of pucifer lately, which is even more mellow then APC, more sexual inuendo tho. but still pretty bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never been a huge fan of Tool but I might check these guys out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my gf LOVES the perfect circle, i started listening it with her, now i cant get it out of my head :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. More stuff I can use, thanks!

    Seeing APC live was a great experience. I wish I could've made it to their new shows out on the West coast :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love them! The is okay however, could be better ^^ Tool is a bit more creative hehe

    I like the first album really!

    ReplyDelete