Related Results

16 December 2010

The Mars Volta Album Art

The Mars Volta
De-Loused in the Comatorium (2003)
600px x 592px / 67 KB

The Mars Volta
Frances the Mute (2005)
466px x 460px / 294 KB

The Mars Volta
Scabdates (2005)
599px x 593px / 132 KB

The Mars Volta
Amputechture (2006)
461px x 461px / 508 KB

The Mars Volta
The Bedlam in Goliath (2008)
600px x 600px / 159 KB

The Mars Volta
Octahedron (2009)
600px x 600px / 198 KB

The Mars Volta is a band that has some incredible album art (and some really killer music!). I'm lucky to be able to say that I've seen them live before, which was a very cool experience. Personally, De-Loused in the Comatorium has remained my favorite album of theirs throughout the years (this might be due to nostalgia though... haha) despite each of their other albums having great stuff on them as well.

Have you guys heard any of their music? I'd recommend starting from the beginning of their collection based solely on the awesomeness of De-Loused.

11 comments:

  1. And thats album art? Noice. PRetty awesome stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big fan of mars volta, just dont have the patience or enough drugs to sit through ther music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing some of their songs since I first read your post and let me tell you that I love "The Widow"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bedlam In Goliath is the best. Always the best. Always will be. Nothing is crazier, nothing is funkier, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really interesting, if not a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. their album covers are epic, no doubt about that. I still miss At The Drive-In though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this station is now operational

      Delete
  7. Octahedron is awesome.

    ReplyDelete