Related Results

21 December 2010

Imogen Heap Album Art

Imogen Heap
iMegaphone (1998)
600px x 600px / 213 KB

Imogen Heap
Speak for Yourself (2005)
500px x 500px / 34 KB

Imogen Heap
Ellipse (2009)
1022px x 1024px / 343 KB

Imogen Heap is a British singer, composer, and songwriter. She has a gorgeous voice and makes beautiful music, that's all there is to it. If you haven't heard any of her music before, you have probably heard a terrible rap song by Jason Derülo that heavily samples her incredible song "Hide and Seek".

I don't have much to say about iMegaphone's album art, except that her hair and outfit are outrageous haha. Speak for Yourself's cover is very minimalist and all of the white space is reminiscent of purity and clarity -- coincidentally there is a clarity to her sound that I really appreciate. Ellipse has probably the most interesting cover out of the three albums; to me she looks almost like a fairy emerging from a forest with the glowing ellipses above her hands representing some sort of inspiration or enlightenment.

What do you think of her music or her album art? Have you heard anything from her before (including that terrible, terrible rap song that samples her)?

15 comments:

  1. She is an angel. Her voice soothes better than the finest heroin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is good singer, but the covers are so-so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imogen heap is great, but I don't think the album covers are all that amazing.

    (may I suggest Kid Cudi's latest album cover?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very pretty :) But I agree, her covers aren't super amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard her or heard of her. Bland covers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That girl has a unique voice! I only know a couple songs though. And Jason Derulo (as well as other music artists of his genre) are the symbols of the downfall in music today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only got to her second album, but man I should really get back into her stuff =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard her before, so I looked up some of her songs. Her music and the album covers seem kind of... bland, 'same old same old'. Really not my cup of tea. To each thier own, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent heard her stuff, I need to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy imogen heap. Man, you've been spot on with all the artwork lately. You're doing all my work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love her... i was introduced to her music last year but my ex... i hate my ex

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your ex NooG. I just don't like her taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @TheChamp Gonna check out Kid Cudi, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @TheAngryVegetarian Thanks a lot! I'm glad you've liked some of the posts recently :)

    ReplyDelete