Related Results

09 December 2010

Grizzly Bear Album Art

Grizzly Bear
Horn of Plenty (2004)
496px x 500px / 84 KB

Grizzly Bear
Yellow House (2006)
584px x 573px / 216 KB

Grizzly Bear
Veckatimest (2009)
1172px x 1173px / 1.14 MB

Grizzly Bear
Veckatimest Special Edition Bonus Tracks (2009)
480px x 480px / 84 KB

This is all of the album art in the highest quality resolution I could find for the entire studio discography of an awesome band called Grizzly Bear. The Veckatimest Special Edition Bonus Tracks image goes with Disc 2 of the 2-disc Special Edition release of Veckatimest.

What do you guys think? I personally love all of this album art. I love the geometric patterns and the color schemes of both of the Veckatimest discs, and I also love the rawness of the Horn of Plenty art.

3 comments:

  1. I beleive understand where Grizzly Bear was coming from when they decided on what is the Horn of Plenty album. Unlike their other albums, Horn of Plenty shows the rough outline of what could be a person, or at least something that has emotions. Horn of Plenty is a very crude album that features many original sounds which complement the album art very well. It is definitely my favorite album they have put out. I appreciate the uploads, I will keep my eyes open for something to contribute in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Horn of Plenty as well! I agree that's it's definitely some crude stuff and I find all of the different timbres quite refreshing.

    I'm glad you like the site! There will be a lot more coming soon (I'll try to update at least a few times a week), so check back / follow and you might see something else you're interested in.

    ReplyDelete